Monday, July 18, 2011

Thing 16 - Library Thing

I absolutely love to read. Often, I read books based on suggestions from friends. This LibraryThing is just amazing and mind blowing all at the same time. I can't believe this website is out there! Where have I been?

I would love to see educators share their professional readings here at this site. Right now I am reading, Teaching Self Control. This title required me to find it by completing an author search for Martin Henley. Unfortunately, there were no recommendations or reviews. I guess I could change that now that I know about this website! I could see other teachers collaborate at LibraryThing to discuss their thoughts and/or opinions.

Personally, I just read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I did a search for this book to find other titles that would be similar. I really liked that the search was completed for me and also showed me the rating other readers gave other titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment