Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thing 13 - Mash Ups

This picture was created using the Billboard option. There are several options to choose from like this Wildlife option or some as fun as a billboard in Times Square or Broadway. To date, this has been my favorite creative site and I hope to continue using it in the future! Again, placing this into the hands of our students is the ultimate goal. The ease and use of this particular site will encourage educators to take the plunge and start creating!!



I created this Motivational Card and fell in love with this option. You see this type of work all over work places today. They are especially appropriate in educational settings. Again, what I love about this particular mash up option is the ease of it and how user friendly it was with my time. It takes only a matter of moments for creations to be completed. Wouldn't this be a fun beginning of the year activity for kids? I would love to see kids create this as a way of goal setting or introducing themselves to their class. Great beginning idea for a digital portfolio!!


This particular picture was created using the Trading Cards option. This was my first attempt to create and I found the site, bighugelabs.com very user friendly. What can I say, I absolutely love this site. It would be incredibly easy for any educator to use this site to make pictures to enhance their curriculum. Even better, it is enough to use that the students should be making their own trading cards. What an AWESOME option!


To sum it all up, BigHugeLabs is definitely going to be bookmarked on my computer and shared with my staff!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post; I just enjoyed seeing all your pics turned into fun "things'

    ReplyDelete