Monday, October 4, 2010

Thing 5

Teachers gain professional development resource

http://www.google.com/educators/gta.html

Atomic Learning announces its partnership with the Google™ Certified Teacher Academy for Educators and Administrators.

Google Certified Teachers, a select group of 50 teachers each year, are provided with one year of access to Atomic Learning ’s 21st Century Skills and Tech Integration. They will have access to Atomic Learning training, including tutorials on Chrome and SketchUp for educators, classroom projects using Google Earth, and more.

I am SO EXCITED about this development! As a long time user of Atomic Learning I can only imagine the endless possibilities for teacher staff development and on the go answers to applications. It is very possible that I might even venture out to complete the academy.....well, maybe after I complete my first #23 things.

Google blows my mind by always being so innovative and taking their browser to the next level. What do they call google-followers anyway? If there is a name for it then it certainly applies to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment